Consulting Services Tailored to Your Needs
Do you have an upcoming project that needs a low voltage lighting solution, not sure where to start? We can help!
Light It Right offers customized consulting services to Custom Home Builders, Architects, Landscape Architects, Landscape Designers, etc. We will assist you in custom designing the best lighting solution for your project.
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Design with Fixture Specification
- Lighting Design, Fixture Specification and Procurement
- Full Service Design, Installation, and Maintenance
- Project Management
- First, we will set up an initial Scope of Project Call with you and anyone else that is pertinent to the project, at this time please send over the blueprints or design layout, if one is available. This call will allow us to learn more about your project, needs, and goals, as well as to decide which service will best suit your needs. Once we have discussed your project we will build a custom design proposal tailored to what services you will need and the scope/size of the project. For Full Service Design and Installation please let us know of the budget during the initial call.
- Once the project has been agreed upon Light It Right will begin the design process, if you have made any changes to the blueprints please send the updated copy to have the lighting plan laid out on. If fixture specification is part of the package a key will be provided with the coinciding fixtures. Light It Right will provide the cost of the fixtures once the design has been finalized if we are to procure the fixtures for you. As this cost cannot be calculated till the design is finalized this cost will not be included on the design package proposal, and will be due prior to delivery.
- If Light It Right is providing full service design and installation a quote based on the blueprint or design will be completed in place of a consulting proposal. This quote will include fixture specifications, locations, design on the layout, as well as design time.
- Light It Right also offers project management. If you have a team in place to install the lighting we can assist you in managing the process. We will check that everything gets placed per the design, fixtures are aimed correctly with the correct LEDs dropped in, connections are proper, voltages are balanced, and the system is looking its best. We will also assist in troubleshooting any issues that arise during the installation process.
We look forward to working with you on your next project. To schedule your project call please compete the meeting request on the right hand side.